Are you building in an area not serviced with mains septic system?
If so, you will require a Land Capability Assessment (LCA) to propose a suitable type of onsite wastewater management system for a proposed residential development.
This document provides a detailed LCA for the allotment, information about the site and soil conditions along with monitoring and management recommendations.
The report is written to comply with all relevant and current Victorian legislation, guidelines, codes and standards, including:
- AS/NZS 1547:2012, Onsite domestic wastewater management;
- AS/NZS 1547:1994, Onsite domestic wastewater management;
- Code of Practice Onsite Wastewater Management, Publication No. 891.3, February 2013, Environmental Protection Authority;
- Land Capability Assessment for Onsite Domestic Wastewater Management, Publication 746.1, March 2003, EPA Victoria;
- Victorian Land Capability Assessment Framework, January 2014, Municipal Association of Victoria.